Celebrate the Jubilee with us on a right royal day out in the heart of Sussex at the wonderful Goodwood circuit/Aerodrome, home to the world famous Revival meeting
Monday June 4th 2012 10am to 5pm
Come along for free – some rides may be charged for and there is a charge to participate in the Track Day.
We have arranged something for everybody from a Track Day and a Fly In to face painting and games and everything in between!
- Dream rides – ten mile passenger ride in a Supercar/Sports car around the beautiful Sussex countryside with the sporting bears motor club
- Track rides – around world famous Goodwood racetrack
- Parade laps – drive your road car around the circuit for a couple of laps behind a pace car.
- Helicopter rides -5 or 15 minute helicopter ride around the circuit and local area with Elite Helicopters
- Static car display – There will be a best in show competition judged by the children.
- Fly In – Goodwood waives all landing fees for pre 1966 aircraft, other landing fees reduced
- Craft Stalls – including Hats, Handbags, Cakes and other crafts
- Treasure Hunt – find the hidden clues to win a prize
- Games – Three legged race, Egg and Spoon and Sack races and many others
- Face Painting
- Jubilee Street Party – bring your own picnic, in the spirit of the 1950’s
- Fancy Dress -1950’s style – prize for the winner
- Bouncy Castles
- Craft competition – make a crown or diamond as part of wall hanging to be presented to HM The Queen
- Cake baking competition – Bake a cake, fit for a Queen.
- and much more!
All monies made on the day will go to the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s Fund which is the only charity dedicated to supporting children whose parents work or have worked, for the Naval Service. The needs of the children are paramount and help is provided when not available from family or statutory sources.
To highlight Seafarers Awareness Week 2012
Use your imagination and create a drawing, painting, collage or cartoon (no computer generated images) using the theme
There are three categories: 0-5, 6-11 and 12-16 years old and the only limit is your imagination!
The winners and best other entries in each category will be judged by our panel and then exhibited in Portsmouth during Seafarers Awareness Week – June 25th to 1st July and there will be a prize giving and reception for them and their families at the Royal Marines Museum, Southsea.
HOW TO ENTER: Just click on the link below, complete the entry form and send it, with your picture or pictures to the address on the form. Unfortunately pictures cannot be returned.
You may enter as many entries as you like but each must be accompanied by a separate entry form.
For more information see flyer below
or email Clare Scherer at firstname.lastname@example.org
RNRMCF Registered charity number: 1075015 SEAFARERS UK Registered charity number: 226446
We would like to thank Cass Art and the Armed Forces Community Covenant Grant Scheme for their support of our Art Competition.