Celebrate the Jubilee with us on a right royal day out in the heart of Sussex at the wonderful Goodwood circuit/Aerodrome, home to the world famous Revival meeting
Monday June 4th 2012 10am to 5pm
Come along for free – some rides may be charged for and there is a charge to participate in the Track Day.
We have arranged something for everybody from a Track Day and a Fly In to face painting and games and everything in between!
- Dream rides – ten mile passenger ride in a Supercar/Sports car around the beautiful Sussex countryside with the sporting bears motor club
- Track rides – around world famous Goodwood racetrack
- Parade laps – drive your road car around the circuit for a couple of laps behind a pace car.
- Helicopter rides -5 or 15 minute helicopter ride around the circuit and local area with Elite Helicopters
- Static car display – There will be a best in show competition judged by the children.
- Fly In – Goodwood waives all landing fees for pre 1966 aircraft, other landing fees reduced
- Craft Stalls – including Hats, Handbags, Cakes and other crafts
- Treasure Hunt – find the hidden clues to win a prize
- Games – Three legged race, Egg and Spoon and Sack races and many others
- Face Painting
- Jubilee Street Party – bring your own picnic, in the spirit of the 1950’s
- Fancy Dress -1950’s style – prize for the winner
- Bouncy Castles
- Craft competition – make a crown or diamond as part of wall hanging to be presented to HM The Queen
- Cake baking competition – Bake a cake, fit for a Queen.
- and much more!
All monies made on the day will go to the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s Fund which is the only charity dedicated to supporting children whose parents work or have worked, for the Naval Service. The needs of the children are paramount and help is provided when not available from family or statutory sources.