Applications can be made at any time. Those seeking assistance can contact the office directly for an application form or download one below.
Help is given to:
- support families at home when partners are away, at sea or in an area of conflict
- provide at-home support in times of crisis
- assist with childcare when a parent is unable to cope
- assist with childcare so that mothers and fathers can work or retrain
- children who have suffered bereavement
- children who are suffering family break-down or parental divorce
- provide special family days out in times of grief or distress
- families where there has been an injury or illness
- assist families with travel expenses so that they can travel to be together, or to support children in hospital
- provide respite care for children when there is only one caring parent
- buy essential items such as food and clothing in times of financial hardship
- educate children who are constantly ‘on the move’ or who have special needs
- provide specialist equipment for children with disabilities
- support in any way possible, where the need is proven and there are no other funds available
Click HERE to download the application form. This should be printed, filled out and signed and posted to us at 311 Twyford Avenue, Stamshaw, Portsmouth PO2 8RN
If you have any difficulties in viewing this form on your computer make sure you download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Should you require any help filling in the form, please feel free to call us on 02392 639534 and we will assist where possible.